Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kaiden's 10th Birthday (Almost a year late!)

My little boy will be turning 11 in a few weeks. He is just growing up so fast. Before we celebrate his next birthday, I wanted to share last years. (I don't want to end up 2 years behind!)
This party was one of the most fun parties we have ever had. We held a video game tournament. Kaiden is WAY into Pokemon, and who doesn't like video games!?

We started off with loads of sweets and junk food. All of the things that Kaiden doesn't get to eat in our house --- Root-beer floats with cotton candy ice cream, pizza, a cake made out of Honey Buns, cheese balls and rock candy. (You name it.. we had it...) Needless to say, Kaiden and his guests had a blast!
 


































1 comment:

  1. Congratulation Kaiden, May God bless you! Planning a birthday party is one the of the most exciting and fun-loving things. Last year my sister was busy somewhere in her work and told me to arrange everything for Kavin’s birthday, my nephew. I booked one of the most famous LA event venues online and get everything arranged by them. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete