Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 "Dracula's Son & Little Bat"





What a fun time these kids had! We had a costume party on Saturday, and Trick-Or-Treating on Sunday. Kaiden wanted to be something scary this year, so he came up with the idea of being the Son of Dracula. And Kail really didn't have much of an opinion... so I made him a bat!!! It is really tricky to get any pictures of these two.. Once they are in costume, they take on the roles of their characters. Kaiden seems to wrap himself up in his spooky cape, just as I snap the picture.. and Kail, well he doesn't stay still one bit. He just RUNS down the hall... (Like a bat out of hell!) 

At the costume party, Shawn dresses up like "himself" and I was a spooky witch.. who look as if she had  drank WAY too much caffeine! (And YES... I crimped my hair! I found my old crimper from grade school.) At the party, the kids had the best scavengers hunt! Kaiden even won best costume!!! They had a great night!

Grandpa came to pass out candy this year, and to keep the trick-or-treaters in line. (He made sure they all say please and thank you.) Kail made it down the street, but I think the problem started when he kept trying to walk into everyone's homes. He just didn't understand why they would open the door for us, if we weren't going in. He almost make it into a couple. Kaiden and Daddy went off on their own, while Kail and I went home for bed. Eventually the guys made it back with a FULL bag of candy.. (that will take until next Halloween to finish! LITERALLY) 
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all had as much of a good time as we did! I can't wait to start planning next years adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment